- The Campaign Tool Kit from the Association for Citizenship Teaching that helps young people prepare campaigns on issues of concern.
- TheyWorkForYou lets you find out what your MP, MSP or MLA is doing in your name, read debates, written answers, see what’s coming up in Parliament, and sign up for email alerts when there’s past or future activity on someone or something you’re interested in.
- Oxfam Education offers a huge range of ideas, resources and support for developing the global dimension in the classroom and the whole school. All of the resources here support Education for Global Citizenship – education that helps pupils understand their world and make a positive difference in it.
- Battlefront is an online/Channel 4 project starring a crew of 14-21-year-olds with big ideas, big hearts and big ambitions. With the help of experienced mentors and a dedicated Battlefronters turn their issues into fully-fledged campaigns and set off on a journey to achieve something incredible.
- The write to them website makes it easy for young people to establish contact with politicians.
- Social Enterprise Spotlight is a year long pilot which will case study 8 different social enterprises as they develop over the next 12 months, culminating in late 2011 and including quarterly events to further profile the social entrepreneurs' success and challenges.