Teachers’ Conference - Countdown to Brexit: 22 March 2019, London
Organised by Active Citizens FE and The Association for Citizenship Teaching (ACT)
Join us for this one-day conference at the European Parliament UK Office in Central London.
Who should attend?
For staff in schools colleges and focusing on all stages in the 11-18 age range.
What is the conference about?
With Brexit outcomes still uncertain and many complex and controversial issues at stake, the conference will offer expert updates and strategies for approaching these issues with your learners.
There will be opportunities to:
- Get new resources and ideas for teaching the EU and Brexit in active ways
- Consider ways to teach Brexit as a controversial issue
- Hear expert inputs from European Parliament UK Office staff about the EU and the Brexit negotiations
- Meet an MEP and hear about their role and views
- Work with specialised citizenship teacher trainers
- Share experiences and good practice with fellow professionals
- Receive a CPD certificate of attendance